Hey friends! I’m so glad you’re hear to check out these DIY Desks with me because you guys, they are so cool and these builders are incredibly talented and generous. Generous enough to share their plans with me and you. Let’s have a look!
(There are some affiliate links in this post which simply means that I get a small commission if you purchase through those links, at no cost to you. More details can be found in my Disclosure page. Thanks for supporting my small venture.)
WHY a roundup?
Do you ever contemplate a project and then wish that you had a bunch of cool plans all in one place? Well, I’m here for you! This is a collection of some of the coolest desks that are simple to build yourself! They often come with full tutorials which make it easy when you get down to trying it yourself! And remember, if you like what you see here, please share this pinnable image on Pinterest.
The amazing diy desks!
First off, we have this really cool and modern X-Leg Desk with Drawers by Sam at DIY Huntress. Her builds are always awesome, and this desk is no different. Free plans and a full photo tutorial on her build. Definitely check it out. I just love that it’s small but totally functional and has plenty of storage.
- How about this really cool L-Shaped Double X Desk? Ashley from Handmade Haven teamed up with Jolene from The Rustic Barn and they created these amazing plans so you can build one too! I just love the natural wood on top of white legs…and the shiplap in the background doesn’t hurt. 😉
- This Modern Desk DIY by April at Uncookie Cutter is one of my all time favorite, DIY or not. She is crazy talented! The workspace available on this desk just makes me drool and wish I had a huge room to put it in. I could just take over the living room, right? 😉
- I always think floating desks are so cool, so I was so glad to find this DIY Floating Desk/Vanity with Storage made by Janice at Sawdust Sisters. This can be a really cool option for tight spaces or just where you need a small worksurface. I really love it and think it would be great in my daughter’s bedroom someday! And be sure to check the post to see the hidden surprise inside. Clever as can be!
- If you love modern, hairpin legs are the way to go, but they don’t always have to go modern. Check out how Adam from Lazy Guy DIY made this Farmhouse Style “Jack” Desk. I think it totally works, and you could definitely make one of these, my friends!
- Do you like rustic? This desk is so unique and cool. Angela (and Brandon) from Angela Marie Made, created this really awesome Rustic Tree Branch Desk. I’ve never seen anything like it in person, but I have a feeling it looks even better than in the photos. Check out how they made it!
- This one is a little different, as it’s not a full build. If you already have some cabinetry in your office, get some inspiration on this Waney/Live Edge Desk by Lizzie at Emerson & Fifteenth. They did a fabulous job on this desk and the final product looks really cool!
I hope you found some amazing inspiration with these desks. Feel free to also check out my DIY Hairpin Leg Desk tutorial as well.
I’d love your feedback/comments!!!